HomeHome SitemapSitemap Contact usContacts

Careers » Career Cruiser

Beach Cruiser Bicycles

Long beach vacations can be fun unlimited. Some fitness freaks can walk any length of the mile long beaches. All people cannot walk and for them the beach cruiser bicycles are a top draw. They are specially designed to be used on the sandy beaches. These cycles are very useful and also give the necessary exercises.

They can be purchased on line and also be home delivered. They are about 80% assembled. The rest of the 20% can be done by the owner. There are various brands for adults and children. The wheels have broad tires that give good grip on the shifty or wet sands. They also help to cruise along smoothly without being stuck in the slush or parts where there is water in the sand. They are also easy to ride as they are light weight.

After a good swim one can relax or move along the coast on the beach cruiser bicycle. There are many bicycle companies that are providing known brands of beach cruisers suitable to the pocket and size and age of the person. During the summer vacations many holiday makers buy these cruiser bicycles. Some of the different types that are popular with the masses include- the normal beach cruiser, stretch or limo cycles, with banana seat etc. Some of the manufacturers also give accessories like horns, bells and attached baskets to keep stuff like music systems and beach balls. Bicycles have not yet gone out of fashion. They are still very famous and popular.

Beachbikes.net sells well made stylish beach cruiser bicycles from major brands like Electra, Nirve, Schwinn, Felt, Kustom Kruisers, sixthreezero and more at prices that are affordable.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Amit_Salkar